1. IDENTIFYING DATA :
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and the current European Law GDPR, the following data are reflected below: The company that owns the web domain and is responsible for the data processing is Mercería Robles, in the name of Iván Robles Martínez with NIF: 39433417D, with address for these purposes in C / San Sebastian, 7 (local) 08291 Ripollet (Barcelona). Telephone: 931 717 000. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. ADAPTATION LOPD, LSSI and GDPR .
Mercería Robles is committed and adapted to the current legislation regarding data processing through the following regulations:
- The RGPD ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of the physical persons ) that is the new norm of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the treatment of the personal data in the different countries of the EU.
- The LOPD ( Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD ) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we must assume the heads of a store when it comes to managing this information.
- The LSSI ( Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of our store.
Mercería Robles complies with the guidelines of the RGPD and the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do so, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request from Mercería Robles, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, as the case may be. Also, Mercería Robles informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
3. RECORD OF TREATMENT ACTIVITIES
Purpose of treatment:
- Management of the relationship with customers
Description of customer categories and personal data categories:
Clients: People with whom a business relationship is maintained as clients
Categories of personal data:
Those necessary for the maintenance of the commercial relationship. Bill, send postal or email advertising, after-sales service and loyalty.
Identification: name and surnames, NIF, postal address, telephone numbers, e-mail
Personal characteristics: date of birth, sex, nationality.
The categories of recipients to whom the personal data was communicated or communicated:
Personal data is not given to third parties.
When possible, the deadlines set for the deletion of the different categories of data:
- Those foreseen by the tax legislation regarding the prescription of responsibilities.
4. DATA COLLECTION .
Mercería Robles uses personal data for several general purposes: to satisfy your requests in certain products and services, to keep you informed of the latest advertisements of the product, special offers or any information that we think may interest you, both our and our associates, as well as to better understand their needs and provide better services. We may also use your information to send you promotional materials about items and services (including special offers and promotions). You can request not to receive these communications.
The personal data that will be processed will be the data that the User has provided to Mercería Robles when completing the registration form, through Social Networks, through the Customer Service or through any other means (Chat , phone, email).
In the case of registration of the user through social networks, the current policy that is indicated in them will be applied.
The data collected by Mercería Robles will be:
- Treatment (optional), name, surname, company (optional), ID, telephone, e-mail, postal address, zip code, city, province, date of birth (optional), nationality and sex (optional).
- In the event that data is collected from the User through a Social Network, either by user registration or start of session, the policy to be applied will be the current one.
- In no case are financial data collected such as bank accounts, credit card ...
When will the data be collected? :
- In the user registry.
- In the chat.
- In the contact form.
- In the comment system.
- In the news bulletin (newsletter).
- Product availability form.
When will the data not be collected? :
- Registration / login through social networks.
- Payment by bank card. (payment is made through the payment platform of the Sabadell bank).
5. COMPULSORY CHARACTER OF DATA REQUESTED TO THE CUSTOMER AND TRUTHFUL OF THEM .
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form to be filled out by the User are strictly necessary to attend to your request, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
Likewise, with respect to the data provided by any other means, at the time of processing, Users shall be informed whether or not their contribution is obligatory.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Mercería Robles are true and up-to-date, and is responsible for communicating any changes to them, the User being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may be caused. for that reason to Mercería Robles.
6. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data of the Users provided to Mercería Robles, are used for the following purposes:
- Establishment of commercial relationships with customers.
- Communication when necessary for informational, commercial, pre-sale or post-sale purposes.
- Get statistical data.
7. YOUR ABILITY TO INCORPORATE, MODIFY, AND DELETE YOUR DATA .
Our customers can modify or delete their data at any time they wish through their user control panel or if they prefer, they can contact us for such task. A new option has been enabled in the user control panel to be able to complete the cancellation of the account.
Whenever you wish, you may request to review the personal data you have provided to us, so that we update, correct or eliminate them and / or instruct us not to use this information in the future. If you wish to exercise this right, you just have to contact us. Contact information Mercería Robles welcomes all comments you have about this privacy statement. If you believe that Mercería Robles has not complied with this privacy statement, please contact us by email and we will make commercially reasonable efforts to determine and remedy the problem as soon as possible.
In Mercería Robles we respect the privacy of our clients, and we take our duty to protect your information very seriously. The following policy briefly describes the personally identifiable information we collect from our clients and potential customers, and the measures we take to protect your privacy.
8. ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES .
We will never sell, trade, or disclose personally identifiable information to third parties.
9. CONSERVATION PERIOD .
The User's data will be kept while his commercial relationship with Mercería Robles is maintained and, after the termination of said relationship for any reason, during the statutory limitation periods that are applicable in relation to the legitimate purposes of processing his personal data.
After the termination of the relationship, personal data will be processed for the sole purpose of proving compliance with our legal or contractual obligations. Once said limitation periods have ended, your data will be deleted.
When the User requests the cancellation of the service, either through its control panel, or by communicating it through some type of way, said data will be permanently deleted in our database. The User can re-register at any time.
10. SECURITY .
Mercería Robles informs Users that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures established by regulation, which guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
11. COOKIES AND IPs .
Cookies can only store text, usually it is always anonymous and encrypted. No personal information will be stored in a cookie, nor can it be associated with an identified or identifiable person.
The data allows this website to maintain its information between the pages, and also to analyze the way of interacting with the website. Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user has entered in the browser or that is included in the page request.
11-A. TYPES OF COOKIES .
- Own cookies : Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies : These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies : They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies : Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
11-B. Google Analytics
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile. The companies with which we have contracted advertising services have their own privacy policies, which you can consult at the following links:
11-C. Remarketing with Google Analytics for display advertising.
11-D. AdWords Remarketing
11-E. Yotpo Comment System
Yotpo is a service in which different types of comments are collected in relation to our products or services.
11-F. Mail Relay
Mail relay is a marketing system to send messages to customers who request it.
How can I configure my preferences?
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the settings or browser options. The steps to do it are different for each browser, you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Through your browser, you can also see the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as you see fit. Cookies are text files, you can open them and read the content. The data inside them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key that corresponds to a session on the Internet so it often does not make sense beyond the web page that wrote it. You can go to the portal Your Online Choices where in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, provider by supplier, your preferences about third-party advertising cookies.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION :
Merceria Robles may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION :
The relationship between Mercería Robles and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the corresponding city.
For any questions you can contact us at:email@example.com
Last revision: 05/21/2018